OUR FACULTY AND STAFF:
We currently employ over 200 men and women in faculty and staff positions. The following is a profile of a Heritage Christian School employee:
- All Heritage Christian School employees are Christians with an authentic and mature personal relationship with Jesus Christ in both their professional and personal life with a calling and commitment to Christian education.
- All employees have provided a written testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as part of the employment application process.
- All employees are in agreement with the Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct for Heritage Christian School employees.
- All employees understand the mission of Heritage Christian School, which is to "Glorify God through the discipleship of students and the pursuit of excellence in education with the Bible as the foundation and Jesus Christ as our focus."
- HCS employees are committed to the tenets of the philosophy of Christian school education.
- In support of this, the school-age children of all full time employees who meet student enrollment requirements will attend HCS.
Please let us know if you have questions about this and we would be happy to talk with you.
Click on Employment Opportunities for a complete list of all current job openings, including coaching and substitute positions. We have just instituted a new on-line application system and ask your patience as we work through this new process.
We offer our full time employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a 401(K), and paid time off days. In addition, the children of both full and part time employees receive a generous tuition discount, and additional financial aid may also be available.
Heritage Christian School
Human Resources Department
6401 E. 75th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46250
HCS Main: 317/849-3441 HR fax: 317/594-5851
Heritage Christian School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, disability, genetic profile, marital status, national origin, ethnic background, military service, or citizenship. HCS also does not retaliate against any individual based upon any protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the investigation of any complaint).
HCS is a Christian institution and reserves the right to hire only those employees who personify Christian beliefs. Accordingly, HCS requires that all employees acknowledge that they are Christians and that they agree with HCS’s Charter of Core Values, Statement of Faith, and Code of Conduct. Every HCS employee is expected to minister to HCS students and fellow employees by performing his or her job duties in accordance with those Christian values and the Christian faith.