International Student Tuition
2017-18 Tuition Information for International Students
|Tuition and Fees for International Students||Amount|
|Annual International Student Tuition||$18,420|
|Application Fee (per student)||$250|
|Enrollment Fee (per student accepted and issued I-20)||$1,250|
|Total International Student Cost||$19,920|
- International Student Seminar (required class every semester while enrolled)
- Language Assessments
- Standardized Testing
- Technology Services and Fees Specialty Classes (science labs, band, orchestra)
- Most Retreat Fees (transportation, lodging)
- Most Class Field Trip Fees
- Student Accident Insurance (school-related)
- Textbook Rental
This is not an exhaustive list.
- Homestay/Guardian Family Cost (Homestay arrangements must be approved by Heritage administration)
- Apple devices (see Technology Requirement)
- Athletic/Fine Arts Fees
- Bus Fees
- Cafeteria/Cafe Usage
- AP Testing
- Replacement Book Fees
- PE Uniforms
- Optional Trip Fees
- Extracurricular Fees
- Senior Graduation Fees
- Senior Trip Fees
- NSF (Non-sufficient Funds) and Late Fees (penalties)
Every high school student is required to possess one of the following Apple-based devices: iPad with Retina Display, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro
Recommended specifications: iPad Air, 16 GB, no data plan, wireless keyboard, ear buds
Maximum specifications: MacBook Pro
Tuition Payment Schedule
Heritage Christian School requires that full prepayment of the annual tuition is received at HCS by August 1.
Payment of Non-Tuition Fees
Heritage Christian School will accept payment of fees not included in tuition (see list above) through several avenues, including EFT (electronic funds transfer), cashier’s check, check or cash payment. Please see the student billing associate for details.
A late fee of $35 will be charged to any past due accounts at 4:00 pm on the 15th of each month and for each subsequent month until accounts are current. NSF (non-sufficient fund) fee for returned EFT transactions is $35.
Prompt payment of tuition is vital to the operation of HCS. Heritage Christian School reserves the right to prohibit a student from attending school, to withhold report cards, and deny online access to grades for past due accounts.