There are many volunteer opportunities at Heritage, including attending field trips with your student, helping in the classroom, or volunteering with other areas on campus. Volunteering allows families to build a relationship with the HCS community. We invite you to partner with us in a volunteer capacity, so we can celebrate the fruit of our labor together, giving God glory for allowing us to be used for the Kingdom!
If you are a NEW volunteer:
Please take a moment to begin the online volunteer application process. Fill out the Initial Volunteer Form*. This is a two step process and you will be contacted via email once your application is processed.
If you are a current volunteer and you need to RENEW:
- You will need to agree yearly to Heritage's Standard of Conduct: Standard of Conduct Renewal
- HCS will send you an invitation to complete an Existing Volunteer Background Check.
- When you renew, you are authorizing Heritage to run a yearly background check on you for the next 36 months.
- Heritage paid for your Initial background check last year and we will pay for 1 of your renewal checks. We will run 3 background checks in the next 3 years. We will bill you for 2 of them.
- Our background check company is SafeHiring Solutions. The cost for each background check is $16.95.
If you are a 36 month RENEWAL volunteer:
You will need to agree yearly to Heritage's Standard of Conduct: Standard of Conduct Renewal
*It takes 24 to 48 hours to process the Initial Volunteer Application Form and an additional 48 to 72 hours to complete the background check. However, please allow 10 to 14 days to complete the application process.
Please feel free to the Support Services Team us with any questions at email@example.com.