Current Parents Portal
February 22: Preschool - 12th Grade Info Night
February 23: Men's Prayer & Fellowship
March 2: Storytime // Fine Arts Festival // Family STEAM Night (info below)
March 16: Men's Prayer & Fellowship // PTF Breakfast Club
March 19: PTF K-6 Roller Skate Party
March 23 & 24: Spring Play - Twelfth Night
March 30: Spring Break Begins
- Committed to Campus Safety
- Now Enrolling Siblings of Current HCS Students
- Family STEAM Night (March 2)
- Flu Info From Health Services
- January 2018 CEO Update
February 16, 2018
Our Heritage Safety and Security Department stands ready to defend and protect the HCS family and serve all who depend on us to be prepared in any situation. Our department consistently evaluates policies and procedures to protect and more faithfully serve the Heritage community. Feel free to contact us with any and all needs. As we continue to pray for Parkland, Florida, remember to pray for our Safety and Security Department as well. Read this update from Campus Safety and Security for more information.
February 16, 2018
Applications are now being accepted for siblings of current students who would like to attend HCS this fall. [Apply Now]
Questions? Contact the admissions team at email@example.com or call (317) 849-3441.
February 14, 2018
This evening will include:
- Hands-on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities for students in grades K-6
- An overview of Heritage STEM offerings
- An opportunity to visit the high school Fine Arts Festival
February 1, 2018
While our nation is facing an unusually severe flu crisis, our health services department would like to report that we are currently experiencing below average absentee rates for this time of year. In order to continue this trend, we would like to remind all parents to adhere to the following guidelines when determining whether or not it is a good idea to send a student to school:
- Students must be fever-free (below 100 degrees) without medication for a full 24 hours before returning to class.
- Students must remain home for a full 24 hours after diarrhea and/or vomiting.
- We ask that students remain at home if there is green/yellow drainage from nose or a severe cough.
Click here for more information on the flu from the Indiana State Department of Health. Thank you!
January 25, 2018
Jeremiah 29:11 says, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
At Heritage, we believe in that hope and promise. We believe in that future, and we believe in and pray for God’s direction. That’s why we’ve been involved in a strategic planning process to ensure the school’s (and our students’) ongoing upward trajectory.
- Register for Summer Programs at HCS
- Winter Weather Information
- New To Heritage?
- After School Clubs
- Upcoming Home High School Athletic Events
At Heritage Christian, summer equals fun — for girls and boys, for scientists and athletes, for actors and artists, for engineers and myth busters, for astronauts and programmers! Our summer camps offer a unique environment where students can pursue their dreams ... and we have something for everyone!
This season as winter weather arrives, we want to make sure that you have some general information about how we will communicate weather-related school or activity delays and closings. Please take a moment to review the following questions and answers.
You're probably curious about the many things you need to do in preparation for joining the Heritage community. Check out the New Family Welcome Sheet for more information to help make your transition to HCS simpler and easier.
Registration is now open for after school clubs! Clubs allow students to discover and pursue their passions outside of the classroom. To view the clubs currently available for registration, click the button below:
- HCS Health Services - Policies and Protocols
- Lice Policy
- Allergy Guidelines
- Guide to Online Medical Information & Consent
- Indiana State Immunization Requirements 2017-18
- Medical Exemption Form
- Religious Exemption Form
- Permission to Carry Emergency Meds Form
- Asthma Action Plan
- Food Allergy Form
- Medication Permission Form: Elementary
- Medication Permission Form: 5th-12th Grade