The Middle School academic program (7th and 8th grade) provides a solid foundation in core subjects while also allowing students to pursue other areas of interest through our elective and advanced course offerings. Our faculty and staff are committed to the discipleship of our Middle School students by integrating biblical truth into every subject they teach.
- Language Arts*
- Fine Arts
*Based on academic performance, students are invited to participate in Advanced-Level Classes in Language, Math, and Science (8th grade only).
- Advanced PE (Strength & Conditioning)
- Art (2D, 3D, Ceramics, Mixed Media)
- Chapel Band
- French (8th grade) - Students can receive a high school credit in middle school.
- Jazz Band
- Man & the Myth (Abraham Lincoln)
- Photography (8th grade)
- Spanish (1 or 2 year program) - Students can receive a high school credit in middle school
- Technology (Business Information Technology & Project Lead the Way)
- Wellness for Life
- Yearbook (8th grade)
The middle school also offers each student a study hall/resource period in their schedule that is to be utilized for working on homework as well as receiving additional help in Math (Math Lab) and Language Arts (Writing Lab) if necessary.
View our Middle School Profile for more information about our academic programs.