1. Respect God's developmental design by recognizing that young children think, grow and learn differently than older children and plan for age-appropriate strategies.
2. Communicate and collaborate effectively through partnership with parents in the education of their child.
3. Model God's unconditional love while upholding biblical Christian values.
4. Implement developmentally and age-appropriate researched practices based on how young children learn and grow.
5. Teach to the whole child: spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and cognitive.
6. Provide activities that include teacher-guided instruction and child-initiated exploration.
7. Provide for play as a vital part of the young child's learning experience as they experience God's world, express themselves, learn to manage relationships, regulate behaviors, and foster imagination.