Student Shadow Visit
We can tell you how awesome it is to be a student here, but you have to come and see for yourself to really understand.
If your son or daughter is applying for grades 5-12, they are invited to spend the day with us, getting a firsthand look at who we are academically, spiritually and socially. Students are hosted by an HCS student ambassador with similar areas of interest and/or academic abilities. The shadow schedule includes opportunities to interact with peers, attend classes and chapel, meet administrators, and learn about our curriculum offerings.
Schedule your Student Shadow date today by completing the online shadow form. We look forward to having your student visit Heritage Christian School, home of the Eagles!
Upcoming Student Shadow Dates
(Grades 5 & 6)
More dates coming soon.
(Grades 7 & 8)
November 15 - FULL
(Contact Admissions for possible availability)
Information For Your Upcoming Shadow Visit
- Heritage Christian School is located at 6401 E. 75th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46250, on the SE corner of Binford Boulevard and 75th Street.
- Arrival is between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. Print the parking sign and place it in the front, driver’s side window of your vehicle. Upon entering campus, turn on your hazard lights and follow the drive to the island curb across from the elementary gym. You may drop your student off at the sidewalk, or park in a visitor spot.
- Students are to enter through the Fine Arts building – the large 2-story building in the center of campus where a member of our admissions team will greet them.
- Lunch is on us, so students do not need to bring a lunch or money for lunch. However, we are unable to accommodate any special dietary restrictions in advance, so please plan accordingly.
- Students in grades 5-12 need to follow our dress guidelines.
- Pick up is at 2:00 PM. Please park in one of the designated visitor parking spots. Parents and students will attend a brief recap meeting with school administrators in the Fine Arts building and an optional tour is available for parents following the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 317-849-3441 ext. 144.