Payment plan options are as follows:
- 22 semi-monthly payments (2 per month June-April) if you enroll by June 1
- 11 monthly payments (June-April) if you enroll by June 1
- 10 monthly payments (July-April) if you enroll by July 1
- 9 monthly payments (August-April) if you enroll by August 1
- Quarterly payments (June, September, December, March)
- Semi-annual payments (June and December)
- Lump sum payment option (due by August 1)
- Tuition paid in full by August 1 will receive a 1.5% discount
(does not apply to International Student Program)
Payment Date Change Fee
Families have 24/7 access to their online payment information. Early or additional payments may be made at any time on a date other than the scheduled date(s). The upcoming regularly scheduled payment will be automatically adjusted to reflect any early payment.
In the event a scheduled payment date must be changed, payers should contact the Student Billing Associate a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled payment date. A change fee of $20 per change will be billed to the payer account.
Late Payment and Finance Charge Fees
If a payment is not received within 10 days of the due date, account will incur a late fee of $25. In addition, any balance that is carried forward to the next month is subject to a finance charge of 1-1/2% per month, or fraction of a month.
If a check or ACH transaction is not honored by the bank for nonsufficient funds (NSF), accounts will incur a fee of $25. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express transactions that are not approved or declined will also be subject to a $20 handling fee. Payers must immediately send to Heritage Christian Schools a cashiers check or money order for the amount due, including the NSF fee, to cover returned check, ACH payment or credit card transaction.