Why Choose Heritage?
We partner with Christian families to provide a Christ-centered education with strong college-prep academics and intentional discipleship of students.
#1 - Our Biblical Foundation
The mission of Heritage Christian School is to glorify God through the discipleship of students and the pursuit of excellence in education with the Bible as the foundation and Jesus Christ as our focus.
Our focus is on the whole student as we prepare them academically, spiritually and emotionally to be fully engaged and abundantly equipped to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
Our dedicated faculty, excellent facilities and extensive extracurricular offerings provide every student with the opportunity to explore and develop their God-given gifts and talents. Students are provided opportunities to live out their faith as they participate in community outreach events, small groups, mentoring programs, chapel and leadership opportunities.
#2 - Our Historical Foundation
Heritage Christian School offers a more than 50-year history of demonstrating strength and success in the classroom, and on the playing field and stage, preparing the next generation of world changers.
The Heritage story has God’s fingerprints all over it; from the very beginning to its future. God instilled the school’s founding parents’ desire for their children to receive an excellent education that reinforced the faith and values they were teaching them at home
Heritage Christian School Today
#3 - Our Programs
Our vigorous academic programs have consistently resulted in ISTEP, SAT and AP exam scores that fall above state and national averages, culminating in an average graduation rate of 100%.
- Accredited by ACSI and AdvancEd
- A highly educated faculty
- 18 IHSAA sports
- Top-notch fine arts programs including band, orchestra, choir, theater and visual arts
- Multitude of clubs supporting a variety of interests
- High school internship programs that provide opportunities to explore interests and career choices
- Variety of AP and dual-credit courses for high school students
- An Academies Program for high schoolers that focuses class offerings in a specific area of interest such as engineering, ministry and leadership, or finance
- Ministry and community outreach opportunities that 100% of high school students participate in
- A 1:1 initiative supports the importance of integrating technology in the educational process
#4 - Our Community
As a preschool - 12th grade campus, our students are part of a community that builds intentional relationships and provides academic programming that is aligned across all grade levels and schools.
Our active and engaged Parent-Teacher Fellowship provides endless support and encouragement through their prayers and a variety of programs and events. Our students represent over 100 churches and come from all of our surrounding communities, and a large percentage of our families receive financial support.
Why choose Heritage? Because everything we do is to fulfill our mission to Glorify God, Disciple Students and Pursue Excellence. We invite you to come and discover all Heritage has to offer.