2020-21 Annual Update Process
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I have the Annual Update completed?
- Do I still need to sign the contract and review my VCPay information if I am not making any changes to my payment plan or bank account?
- I want to apply for financial aid but I don’t know when my income tax return will be completed. Can I still get aid?
- We are not sure right now if we will be able to come back next year, what should we do?
- With so many unknowns, why are you moving forward with this right now?
- I’m not sure if I want to pay Heritage tuition for Distance Learning next year. What should I do?
- What if I withdraw my student now but change my mind later in the summer?
- When will you know if traditional on-campus teaching will resume?
- Are you considering tuition discounting?
- What scenarios are you considering for the next school year?
- What if I cannot make a decision in May and need more time regarding enrollment?
- What is the Annual Family Commitment fee, and what is its purpose?