Human Resources Staff from left to right: Sarah Klingerman (HR Coordinator), Amy Byrne (Director of Admissions & HR), Stephanie Barrett (HR Manager), Nancy Radcliff (Payroll/HR Specialist)
Profile of a Heritage Christian School Employee
- All employees of Heritage Christian School are Christians with an authentic and mature personal relationship with Jesus Christ in both their professional and personal life with a calling and commitment to Christian education.
- All employees have shared their story of how they came to faith in Jesus Christ as part of the employment application process.
- All employees are in agreement with the HCS Charter of Core Values, Statement of Faith and the Employee Covenant.
- All employees have a role in fulfilling the mission of Heritage Christian School which is to "glorify God through the discipleship of students and the pursuit of excellence in education with the Bible as the foundation and Jesus Christ as our focus."
- In support of the school’s mission, the children of full-time employees will apply for enrollment at HCS, and if accepted, will be in attendance (some exceptions apply).
Please let us know if you have questions about this. We would be happy to talk with you.
Please review our Application Process before applying for any positions. For a complete list of available positions, including coaching and substitute teaching, visit our Current Openings page. Positions may be posted until filled.
We offer our full-time employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a 401(k), and paid time off days. In addition, the children of both full-time and part-time employees receive a generous tuition discount, and additional financial aid may also be available.
HCS is committed to capitalizing on the talent in our community to enhance our employee population as it relates to racial and ethnic diversity.
Heritage Christian School does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, disability, genetic profile, marital status, national origin, ethnic background, military service, or citizenship. HCS also does not retaliate against any individual based upon any protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the investigation of any complaint).
HCS is a Christian institution and reserves the right to hire only those employees who personify Christian beliefs. Accordingly, HCS requires that all employees acknowledge that they are Christians and that they agree with HCS’s Charter of Core Values, Statement of Faith, and the Employee Covenant. Every HCS employee is expected to minister to HCS students and fellow employees by performing his or her job duties in accordance with those Christian values and the Christian faith.