Thank you for your willingness to serve the Heritage Christian School community! So much of what is accomplished at HCS is because of our faithful, loving volunteer community. We are grateful for the many parents, grandparents and loving adults who give their time so generously!
What is a volunteer?
A volunteer is anyone who will interact with HCS children during an HCS sponsored activity. This includes but is not limited to anyone working with students in the classroom, event chaperones, etc. All volunteers will now complete the volunteer process at the beginning of the school year.
How do I volunteer?
- If you are a first time HCS parent or have never volunteered, please fill out the First Time Volunteer Form
- If you have a volunteer application on file, please fill out the Volunteer Renewal Form
Why do I need to complete this process in order to volunteer?
Indiana requires schools to screen volunteers for a variety of reasons. Heritage Christian School believes that a great school is a safe school and submitting to the volunteer process helps all families know that those who are around our students and on our campus volunteering have been through a process to ensure student safety. We hope that you will connect with our goals of serving our students and community and providing a safe and secure campus by signing up today through our volunteer process!
- HCS will cover the cost of the background check.
- Please allow two weeks to complete the volunteer application process.
- If you have any questions about the process, please contact Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org