Parent Resource Partners
We live in a time where parenting feels more confusing and difficult than ever. Although we desire to parent well, stress and busyness often leave us feeling isolated, overwhelmed and at a loss as to where to turn.
Knowing that this is a common scenario, we’ve made it possible for some of our Heritage parents to come alongside you to help you navigate the rough parenting waters that we all face. The response has been amazing! These parents will be the first to tell you they are not perfect, but they are passionate about partnering with you to help guide and encourage you towards becoming the best parent you can be. For parents and students . . . the impact is a win-win!
Request a Parent Resource Partner
If you're interested in meeting with one of our Parent Resource Partners, please fill out the form below. Once we've received your request, someone from our team will reach out to you shortly.
- What is the Parent Resource Partners program?
- How do I receive help from a Parent Resource Partner?
- What are some reasons why someone would seek a Parent Resource Partner?
- How will it work with my busy schedule?
- Can I trust that the Parent Resource Partner will keep our information confidential?
- How long will I meet with my Parent Resource Partner?
- Who has access to this?