Our faith-based preschool program serves children who turn 3 by June 1st.
Some of the most critical learning on the Heritage campus takes place in the brightly-colored preschool classrooms. It is there that our school's youngest students learn everything from the alphabet to social skills to foundational biblical truth.
We are no longer accepting applications for preschool for the 2019-20 school year.
Our principles for preschool are founded on the Word of God.
We believe we are effective when we:
1. Respect God's developmental design by recognizing that young children think, grow and learn differently than older children and plan for age-appropriate strategies.
2. Communicate and collaborate effectively through partnership with parents in the education of their child.
3. Model God's unconditional love while upholding biblical Christian values.
4. Implement developmentally and age-appropriate researched practices based on how young children learn and grow.
5. Teach to the whole child: spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and cognitive.
6. Provide activities that include teacher-guided instruction and child-initiated exploration.
7. Provide for play as a vital part of the young child's learning experience as they experience God's world, express themselves, learn to manage relationships, regulate behaviors, and foster imagination.
You don’t have to take our word for it. See for yourself. Come, tour our website and then our campus. We’d love to meet you!
Interested in learning more or taking your next step to enroll in Heritage Preschool?
Come visit us, talk with us, tour our facilities, and meet our families and students. Our admissions team is here to work with you through each step of the process. Here are a few next steps:
• Request More Info
• Visit Campus
• Join Us For Storytime
• Review The Admissions Process