The Heritage Fund
Invest in Inspiring Education
The Heritage Fund makes it possible to provide inspiring education and fulfill the mission of Heritage Christian School through vital giving.
We Love Our Students & Our Mission
Through inspiring education, Heritage is equipping the future with exceptional doctors, artists, athletes, engineers, lawyers, business leaders, journalists, pastors, politicians and entrepreneurs who are also prepared to be effective citizens, good neighbors, loving husbands and wives, Christ-focused parents, and everyday prayer warriors.
Your Gift Makes A Difference
Your gift to the Heritage Fund makes it possible to provide inspiring education for Christian families and fulfill the mission of Heritage Christian School. Your support provides tuition assistance, classroom and facility upgrades and equipment, teacher and staff compensation, and meets other areas of greatest need.
While one-time campaigns such as Thrive or those involving major facility initiatives may still be executed in the future, the Heritage Fund is our ongoing campaign to meet our prioritized annual needs.
Since tuition and fees alone do not cover the full cost of Heritage operational expenses and needs, regular support from friends of the school is always needed.
This year we are blessed to have St. Vincent, our partner of twelve years in health and athletic training services, step forward to generously cover the full cost of a required stadium field replacement. Major investments like this by our corporate friends are crucial, but there are many more needs that require financial support. Your investment in the Heritage Fund provides the opportunity to have a vital role in ensuring the school’s ongoing financial health.
The current Heritage Fund ends June 30, 2019. Future Heritage Fund campaigns will be based on our July to June fiscal year and aligned with individual school years. This year’s Heritage Fund goal is $1.1 million, and covers three vital areas:
- Classroom and High-Traffic Area Upgrades: Twenty classrooms are in critical need of renovation, including flooring, ceilings, paint and security upgrades. We also have decades old worn flooring and other renovation needs in our Fine Arts corridors, High School library, High School lobby and cafetorium that need attention.
- Technology Upgrades: In our Elementary School, six-year-old iPads on one of our iPad carts and the six-year-old computers in our computer lab need replacement. Also, our six-year-old High School Mac Lab requires updating.
- High School Gym Bleachers: Following 30 years of extensive use, our High School gym bleachers require replacement. Motors to move them in and out are failing. Seating and other mechanical components are worn. Fire-up and support our Eagles!
- Our servant-hearted people make Heritage special. We are committed to continuing the wonderful tradition of blessing our “worthy servants” at Christmas through a one-time bonus. Your gift to help us reach our Heritage Fund goal ensures a Christmas bonus for our faculty and staff.
- With almost 50% of our community receiving some form of financial assistance, our tuition assistance budget is an important part of our school’s finances. Your gift directly to the Heritage Fund or through our Heritage SGO (Scholarship Granting Organization) that administers funds for Indiana’s popular tax benefit SEC (Scholarships for Education Choice) program helps individual students and the school. The Heritage Fund will also assist with Educational Support Services (ESS) H.O.P.E. scholarships for students receiving additional academic services.
Gifts To Support The Heritage Fund Can Be Made By:
- one-time cash donations
- monthly giving (through student billing, payroll deduction, credit cards or banking)
- stock and securities transfers
- estate giving
- corporate matching gifts
- real estate
- (for Indiana residents) Indiana’s SEC (scholarships for education choice) SGO program (for tuition assistance).
Help us meet our most pressing needs, partnering with Heritage to provide inspiring education, exceptional opportunities and excellent services for all of our students.
Do You Have A Heart For Heritage?
If you believe in Christian education and its ability to impact families and communities, then please consider your largest gift possible to empower and equip Heritage through the Heritage Fund.
Also, your ability to support the Heritage Fund through SGO giving (receiving a 50% state tax credit and full federal deduction) is a unique and exciting option. Please contact us to learn more about the various ways to contribute.
Join us in the ongoing legacy of Heritage Christian and its nurture of 1,200 amazing students by 200 mission-minded faculty and staff who provide world-class opportunities and the highest-caliber educational environment.
Help boldy shine the light that is Heritage Christian within our community and culture. Thank you for investing in Heritage.